Our Fabulous Designer Stephanie Allin
Stephanie Allin is a world renowned bridal and evening wear designer who started her company over 20 years ago and now has over 40 stockists worldwide as well as 2 shops of her own. Based in the picturesque seaside village of Mumbles where Stephanie has her original boutique, workrooms and home, Stephanie built the business whilst raising her young family. Once her two boys left home for university, Stephanie took on the best challenge of her life – her own centralLondon boutique. Stephanie now splits her time between London, Mumbles and visiting her various stockists for Designer Days. Although she is constantly on the go, Stephanie is most happy when meeting her lovely brides and believes she has the best job in the world!
Gerry Allin joined Stephanie in the company full time in 2013 after many years working in the Voluntary Sector and now is enabling Stephanie to concentrate on her strengths in design and promoting the company.
Stephanie Allin’s collections are a modern girl’s adventure in to a magical world.
Stephanie Allin is one of Britain’s best known bridal fashion designers and a trend-setter in bridal fashion, Stephanie is always innovative and not afraid to experiment with shapes, styles and colours. Stephanie’s handmade collections give the brand a unique flexibility. Stephanie spends a great deal of time with her brides and this gives her a deep understanding of what a modern girl is looking for. A Stephanie Allin gown encapsulates all the years of experience, dedication to excellence in the choice of fabric, figure enhancing corsetry and impeccable fit.
Stephanie leads the way in fashionable wedding dresses and keeps up-to-date with trends and forecasts to incorporate them into our designs: “Our bride follows fashion but is not its slave”.
“I consider myself extremely lucky that not only do I get to work with my brides directly, but I also get to oversee every part of their dress being made. There is nothing more satisfying than helping a bride find their dream dress, then seeing it come to life, fitting it to perfection and watching them glowing with happiness ahead of their big day!”
Buying a Designer Dress
- Stephanie’s collections are created as unique original fashion designs with Stephanie developing new ideas every year.
- We are very privileged to have fabric and lace exclusive to Stephanie Allin, some of which is made especially for us. We source all of our lace from France and Italy and for that reason, they often require a long lead time which is why occasionally orders need to be placed well ahead of your wedding date.
- Stephanie’s skills as the designer include the ability to create an original design interpreted and designed by Stephanie to incorporate your specific style.
- At Stephanie Allin Couture, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and therefore have the added advantage of overseeing each and every brides order. The benefits of this mean we take in to consideration every brides measurements and create a dress based on these meaning everything is made to proportion.
- Designer products have become highly desirable and therefore create a desire to copy, plagiarise and flout copyright in competitors and companies which put profit before integrity, please be aware of counterfeit dresses.